10th Annual ChiroEurope: The Main Event
April 19-22, 2012
Fuengirola, Malaga, Spain.
The most dynamic program in Europe!
Hotel: Beatriz Palace & Spa, a four star superior resort.
Full room and board 83euro per person per day in a double occupancy (plus tax.)
This is an unbelievable deal. Full breakfast, lunch dinner, water, wine and coffee... EVERYTHING included.
Call Cristina if you have any enquires about the hotel (+34 676 686 978)
Speakers Confirmed: Jeanne Ohm, Armand Rossi, Jim Sigafoose, Andy Forelli, Chuck Ribley, Kim Klapp, Karen Ferguson, Marc Hudson
Register and pay before January 31, 2012 and get these EARLY REGISTRATION rates:
DC: 400euro, CA/Non-DC Spouse: 200euro, Student: 50euro
After January 31 the prices go up.
Register and pay before March 31 2012:
DC: 500euro, CA/Non-DC Spouse: 250euro, Student: 75euro
Register and pay on March 31, or later and at the door:
DC: 600euro, CA/Spouse: 300euro, Student: 100euro
Many of you ask: "What are the topics?" You will get 4 action packed days of everything from technique (Upper Cervical this year) to science, education to management, business management to how to have more fun! A professional CA trainer will give classes specifically designed for your office staff. The weekend starts early and ends late! Hang out with like-minded, philosophical chiropractors and students.
In a busy chiropractic office, it is easy to get subluxated above atlas. This weekend is the adjustment for YOU. It will bring you and your staff together in an unforgettable experience. You will leave completely fired up and working as a real team. This weekend is not about practice success (although you will hang with the most successful DCs in Europe,) it is about reconnecting to our higher purpose as chiropractic healers. Together we form a united front to move our profession forward. Chiropractors are coming from all over the world specifically to be here. Last year we had DCs from Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, Oz and New Zealand attending!
On Saturday night, we will have a special guest who will rock your world.
7 Reasons to attend the ChiroEurope 2012
1. 100% of all profits will go back to the profession. Thank you.
2. This is the ONLY seminar of its kind in Europe. You will be motivated and inspired to be a better person and doctor. You will get better results AND be more successful. You can't lose!
3. You will hang out with people who think like you do, instead of people who depress you.
4. Have fun in the sun on the beach in the south of Spain. Why not? You deserve it. The kids will love it.
5. Full CA program to get your staff (and spouse) thinking the same way you do.
6. Professional simultaneous translation to Spanish (and if there is enough interest to other languages as well.)
7. We are the only seminar that is a better deal every year!
This seminar has a proven track record of creating chiropractic warriors who thrive in miracle-filled, fun, successful practices. Our graduates are shaping the future of 'tic in Europe and the world...You want to be here.
Marc Hudson for ChiroEurope